Dangerous Goods Endorsement

Anyone who handles or transports any dangerous goods, e.g. fuel and chemicals, by road in New Zealand needs a D Endorsement.

To get the endorsement, you need to complete a course and take your course certificate provided by Agoge Training to a licensing agent (VTNZ, AA) to have it added to your licence and pay the additional fee directly.

The D Endorsement expires every 5 years and you must re-sit an assessment, and have it endorsed on your licence.

To take the course you must have current New Zealand drivers licence (learners, restricted or full).

You can add this course to your record of learning. The unit standard is: US 16718


© Copyright 2016 Independent Verification Services Ltd. All Rights Reserved