Join the IVS Multi-location Transitional Facility (MTF) service for low risk containers
IVS is approved by the Ministry for Primary Industries to complete container biosecurity inspections at your site.
What it means to you:
- The ATF gets set up in days, not weeks
- No need to train a Transitional Facility Operator or Accredited Person
- No annual registration fee is payable to the Ministry for Primary Industries
- No Facility Audits by the Ministry for Primary Industries*
- No documented manuals
- No need to manage contaminants, IVS will dispose of these as part of the service
* Please note that IVS might be audited at the site, but this is our cost
How it works
- IVS completes a site inspection to make sure the site has a suitable hardstand area
- An IVS inspector will be present at each container clearance to inspect the goods and the container on-site (booking made by appointment)
- IVS takes care of all the reporting to the Ministry for Primary Industries and makes sure requirements are met
See the steps required for membership and initial clearance for an efficient inspection and border security clearance.
Get in touch
If this sounds like a good option for your business, call 0800 021 169 or email .
Alternatively, if you want to run your own Transitional Facility and need help meeting the Ministry for Primary Industries' requirements, one of our consultants can assist.
Call us on 0800 021 169 for more information about our Biosecurity Support Programme.