Want to become part of the IVS team?
We are always looking for motivated, positive people to join us.
Program Coordinator, Multi Transitional Facility (MTF)
Are you a practical person who enjoys a fast-paced work environment?
Independent Verification Services Ltd, is trusted and recognised as New Zealand’s premier, independent provider of Biosecurity and environmental training, auditing & inspection services. We employ smart, talented people who are innovative and committed to helping exporters and importers.
We are looking for someone to join our busy scheduling team situated at our offices in Ruakura, Hamilton.
- This position incorporates day-to-day liaising with customers via phone and email
- Taking enquires and booking container clearances and site inspections
- Liaising with inspection staff to coordinate the delivery of the service
- All administrative requirements for the coordination of the service
- Responsible for generating new and repeat business through active follow-up of existing clients and following up with new enquiries
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Well-developed people skills
- Able to complete work according to deadlines with the highest level of professionalism
- Accurate Data entry
- Strong communication skills, committed to providing excellent customer service to clients
- Has an organised approach to work and can effectively prioritise allocated tasks and duties
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to see our client’s world from their perspective
Think you are up to the challenge? We would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with MTF Coordinator as the subject line. Applications close on 31st March 2023.
Casual Log Inspector - Tauranga (two positions job sharing)
Are you a practical person who enjoys a varying work environment and meeting people?
We are looking for two people to join our busy log inspection team in Tauranga, on a casual on-call basis. This role involves the inspection of logs and timber being exported from New Zealand. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can think on their feet and is service delivery focused. Full training and ongoing support for this role will be provided.
The work is based on the port at Mount Maunganui and involves two people job sharing. We work as required (the hours of work will vary depending on demand) and weekend work is common, so a shared role is viable with respect to income and hours worked.
The successful candidates will ideally possess the following:
- Safety awareness and a healthy respect for large machinery
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Must be moderately fit due to some of the outdoor demands of the role
- Effective communication skills
- A high level of customer service
- Good written and verbal communication
- Discipline to follow set procedures and instructions
- Willingness to search out and implement new and improved procedures
- A good understanding of the English language is essential as there is a lot of customer interaction and variety in this role
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and cover letter explaining why casual work suits you, to email@example.com with Log Inspector in the subject line by Friday 31st March 2023.